As a health care provider, our number one priority is the safety and wellness of our clients and staff.
Being a regulated health care professional, our physiotherapists will continue to abide strictly to the specific guidelines from the Government of BC and our regulatory body regarding reopening of physiotherapy clinics during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We would like to inform you of the safe practice plan we are implementing at our clinic:
We kindly request that you DO NOT BOOK an appointment if…
- You have any signs and symptoms for COVID-19 including: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat.
- You have traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- You have unprotected close contact with individuals who have a confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19.
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, we ask you to please wait 14 days before booking an appointment.
- As per clinic protocol, you will need to wear a mask during your appointment. Please bring one from home or we will provide one for you. You will not be able to receive treatment at the clinic if you choose not to wear a face mask. Our therapists have the right to refuse treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness.
- Please arrive for your appointment alone. Only minors, people with a disability requiring assistance, or people requiring a translator, will be allowed one companion (all companions will have to do the same pre-screen assessment before the treatment).
- Once you enter our clinic, our staff will direct you to our hand sanitization station. You will be taken to your treatment room soon after.
- A plexiglass partition has been installed at the front desk to minimize unnecessary person to person contact.
- Cashless payment is strongly encouraged.
- Please follow physical distancing protocols and keep 6 ft / 2 m apart from other people while using the gym equipment.
- Staff will be disinfecting all countertops, gym equipment and other high touch surfaces on a regular basis. Treatment areas will also be thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
- The physiotherapists’ appointment schedule have been adapted to reduce the amount of people in the clinic at one time.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks and maintaining frequent hand sanitization as instructed by the Public Health Officer.
- Floor markings will be used to control clinic traffic flow. There will be a new separate exit door at the back.
We do recognize some people may still prefer, or require, further distancing measures. For this reason, our TeleRehabilitation physiotherapy service will continue to be available to support your health care needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call (604-592-9119) or email us (email@example.com) at any time.